Innomus Sp. z o.o.
The company was established in 2020. It implements a project to integrate an automated gait trainer with gait analysis software in order to introduce it to the US market.
constant efforts are made to ensure that our device helps as many patients as possible.
is to achieve the status of a company present on the global market of technologically advanced rehabilitation devices and those that will help disabled and sick people in their daily lives.
is to design and deliver effective, safe, high-quality and cost-effective devices that will create a new quality of life for those affected by fate.
The history of the Prodrobot brand at a glance:
- 2011 – the first prototype for 2 children with MPD; positive opinion of the Children’s Health Center
- 2013 – the establishment of the Prodromus company based on funds from 3.1 Initiating innovative activity, priority axis 3 Capital for innovation of the Innovative Economy Operational Program 2007 – 2013, invested by JCI Venture from Cracow
- 2014 – Rehabilitation Fair in Łódź – a prototype of the commercial version presented to the public
- 2015 – completion of tests, obtaining certificates, the introduction of the Prodrobot 1.0 device to the market
- 2019 – the first implementation of individual gait analysis software and the start of sales
- 2020 – the establishment of the new Innomus company
- 2021 – work on the integration of the Prodrobot device and the analysis system creating together the Prodrobot 2.0 version